MIDDLE SCHOOL GYMNASTICS
6th, 7th & 8th Grade Girls
FUN GYMNASTICS PROGRAM FOR MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!
This program is for middle school girls that are looking to have fun with gymnastics and potentially try out for gymnastics at their high school in the future. Interest in a future in high school gymnastics is not required… but this program will progress the athletes towards just that.
- Athletes get to be with their age group no matter their ability / skill level. This is the program for all the girls that feel as if they are “aging out” of our traditional class program.
- More training time. 1 hour per week is enough time to have some fun and experience gymnastics… but it is not enough time to train and gain strength to move towards HIGH SCHOOL gymnastics unless the athlete is already very naturally talented.
- Athletes will train strength & flexibility… skills… and basic routines so they can have fun with all aspects of gymnastics while progressing towards HIGH SCHOOL gymnastics.
- This is a non-competitive program so there are no competitive fees or travel involved.
- NO SKILL REQUIREMENTS (No gymnastics experience necessary)
- This class is for 6th, 7th & 8th grade girls
- Attend workouts 2x per week (when possible)
- Tuesday: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Thursday: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
*This program is billed at our 2x per week rate and 3 workout times are offered. For this reason no makeups or discounts are offered on this program. This program is the same price each month regardless of the number of workout times in the month and gym vacation days.
STEPS TO JOIN
- Click below to register for this class… we’ll call you and make sure you’re all setup and answer all of your questions.